As the club has grown over the past year I [Mark Ellam] have consulted with Andrew Ferguson and we have agreed to form a committee to help steer Cottingham Road Club to a secure and successful future.
The committee’s role is to:-
- Bring new and existing ideas to the table and see them through to fruition
- Help with the day to day running of the club.
- Running Social media such as the Website and Twitter
- The group will be responsible for agreeing policy, moving the club forward within the community, be inclusive and follow the ideals first set out with the club formation.
- Funding – Help with fund raising for the benefit of the club and its members
- Charitable events and contributions
I’m pleased to announce the following have agreed to become part of the group and if anyone else feels that they can contribute positively to the club please PM me.
Myself [Mark Ellam] continuing as Chairman
Andrew Ferguson Treasurer
Voting Members will include:
Cottingham Road Club will always be an inclusive non racing cycling club, open to all and demanding nothing but your time to ride, all we ask is you be tolerant of others and have a road bike (the clue’s in the name!)